Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hello world!

This is my first ever blog post! I've been posting nail pics for a few years but never organized a formal blog!

So welcome lovelies, thanks for visiting!



My first post includes the gorgeous and inexpensive I Need a Refresh-mint by wet n wild. I painted all my nails with 2 coats of INRM, the formula is very highly pigmented, but slightly streaky so be gentle.

After they dried (like 2-3 hrs!) I put striping tape down 3-5 per nail. Painted over with Secret Admirer, a sparkly/shimmery dark grey. Quickly lifted the tape while the polish was still wet.

Let dry briefly then sealed with 2 thin coats of Out the Door top coat.

Love it! Got a few compliments! <3

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first post fellow reddit laquerista! I would recommend to remove the captcha for people to make comments. This will dissuade a lot of people from commenting. Just a suggestion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was unaware it had the captcha enabled. I really appreciate your lookin out cuz im super new to this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete