Friday, July 4, 2014

Last Minute Fourth of July Manicure

Better late than never!

I very nearly ran out of time on these! I already knew I wanted a simple design, because the colors are a bit loud. So this post is all about gorgeous, saturated colors.

Happy Birthday America!


   I chose one picture with the flash and one without, so you can get the full effect of these awesome colors/glitters.The red is Sally Hansen Gel Polish in Red My Lips, gel is the only polish that lasts at my job!

   Next is Essie Aruba Blue under OPI Get Your Number, a gorgeous liquid sand. I used gel topcoat on the accent nails as well to help them last. Finally, the white is Sinful Colors Snow Me White topped with Essie Set in Stones (so sparkly).


   The bottle in the photo is this awesome patriotic glitter topper I found at Walmart,  but was too chicken to use! Maybe next year, sigh! Its awesome, unique, and only $2 so I wanted to share! Save Me a Spot by Salon Perfect.

   Stay tuned for a post including my friend's handmade 'house purse' and matching manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment